[QuadList] Plasticizer

Trevor Brown videovault at sky.com
Wed Mar 17 12:42:34 CDT 2010

Interesting does not sound like our old friend white powder which was
limited to 3m's 420 (brown box)
and Memorex Chroma 90  Buff boxes, but the problem was long gone by the time
1" tapes came on the scene

Walter 399 was that the pale green spool , reliable or it was 38 years back
just not got the signal to noise of a modern tape
I think V78 was another one in the same bracket

Trevor
UK Member