[QuadList] Plasticizer

Trevor Brown videovault at sky.com
Wed Mar 17 18:29:41 CDT 2010

Great minds think alike Bob it was 420 not 400 and late chroma 90

It seemed to be part of the development process Memorex hit it first, but
did not rename the tape so early Chroma 90 was Ok late was not

When 3m's hit the problem they renamed the tape from 400 to 420 and put it
in brown boxes so that's easy to identify

Lots of it never went back because it was fine when recorded on and checked,
but when replayed later the problem kicked in

It was the binder that caused it

But the problem was 2 " only and was all sorted before 1"

There are lots of programs out there recorded on both these faulty 2" stocks

Trevor

UK member