[QuadList] Plasticizer--Photos?

David C. Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Thu Mar 18 10:27:07 CDT 2010

In regard to white powder, I have seen it on 3M 400 and Ampex 175.
Rarely on Memorex Chroma 90. Never on Fuji.

Mold is another story.

One has to assume that a 3M flange is actually holding 3M tape. The
same for Fuji, Memorex, etc. You don't know where that tape came from
(usually).

The worst offenders for stickiness are Ampex 175, Memorex Chroma 90,
and certain  batches of 400. Never on Fuji.

David Crosthwait
DC Video
Archived Media Transfer and Re-mastering Services
177 West Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA. 91502
818-563-1073
818-563-1177 (fax)