[QuadList] Off topic: WTVJ remote truck

W4wj at aol.com W4wj at aol.com
Sun Mar 28 16:11:42 CDT 2010

Don...

In the Wometco days (that would be before the KKR leveraged  buyout
in the 80's) WLOS was one of 5 stations under the corporate  umbrella.

Never had a chance to visit the mansion or the mountaintop  transmitter
outside of Asheville...   TNX for the  description...

73,

Don Murray, W4WJ
Fredericksburg,  Texas

Retired from 40 years in Miami TV
35+ years at NBC O&O WTVJ

In a message dated 3/27/2010 9:39:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,