[QuadList] Quad Videotape Group News and Pictures--Summer/Fall 2010 edition--Section 5-AMIA Dinner Video-Looking Ahead to NAB

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Tue Nov 16 10:32:33 CST 2010

Quad Videotape Group News and Pictures--Summer/Fall 2010 edition--
Section 5-AMIA Dinner Video-Looking Ahead to NAB

I have to say that I'm rather impressed with the audio from this
iPhone clip, David Crosthwait captured.  James Snyder is talking about
the wider use of the JPEG2000 codec...

Unfortunately, the adjustments I made in Quicktime Player to brighten
the image and pull folks out of the dark don't hold when using the
"Share" function.

Coming up next in Section 6... AMIA/IASA wraps up in a historical
place...