[QuadList] question to my esteemed colleagues

nickgtv at mindspring.com nickgtv at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 16 23:22:17 CST 2010

Hello,

I've been lurking here for quite a while, and it never ceases to amaze me the experience that is present here.

For years I've collected "RCA Broadcast News" magazines to satisfy my interests in videotape/station/network operations.  There was a time when on Ebay, for instance, I could find several offerings per week.  Now, there is nothing.

Have any of you found a place these older magazines are being sold? My specific interests are in videotape- and West-Coast-station specific articles and editions.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Nick Grbac
KRON-TV