[QuadList] question to my esteemed colleagues

couryhouse at aol.com couryhouse at aol.com
Tue Nov 16 23:41:28 CST 2010

Nick    (and  other folk)
I have some more heading to the museum as we write... was advised there are some duplicates and would trade  fopr soe to fill our collection in the reference library here.  Broadcast is just  one of the glossy mages RCA put out  there were ones  for engineering and other  things... beauties all  of them... we collect them all.

At some point I would love to see   the entire run of each of  all of them online  for all to use. I need a fast scanner.  this faxer printer scanner thingie works but just  for  a seet or so at a time.... not  good  production