[QuadList] Happy Thanksgiving, wherever you are

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Thu Nov 25 12:11:34 CST 2010

It's Thanksgiving Day here in the United States... generally a time
for family and friends to gather and celebrate all they have to be
thankful for.

Some folks are working, and we hope they are able to be home for some
of the festivities.

Others are across the country, separated from their families due to
business trips or other situations. Some have no families, friends or
homes.

Still others are in foreign countries... visiting friends or families,
taking care of commercial business, or taking care of the business of
the United States.

Our international friends will be going about their normal workdays.

 From Bensalem, PA near Philadelphia (a few miles from our northern
California home) we wish all of them a Happy Thanksgiving, and hope
that on this day at least, they can find something to be thankful for.