[QuadList] Happy Thanksgiving, wherever you are

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu Nov 25 13:39:31 CST 2010

Indeed well said Ted !
The bird is getting ready to go IN THE OVEN!  Helped the wife  stuff it
,,,, it will be wonderful!
The Angi...  massive Zoomar is getting ready to go on the TK-60
I am thanksful!
thankful I did not drop it on my foot!

Happy thanksgiving to all!
Ed#

 a message dated 11/25/2010 11:11:54 A.M. US Mountain Standard Tim,