[QuadList] Quad Videotape Group News and Pictures--AMIA Philadelphia 2010

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Tue Nov 16 13:34:02 CST 2010

I have to hand it to RCA: The Broadcast News was fun reading then and now. Ampex had some publications, but I only seem to have some very early ones from the late 50's.

Yes, Ted did have many guests.

Food in pictures is a good thing.

Above, Gary and Jim (plus unknown guest) "talking'n Turkey".

The poster section separated Ted, Gary, and my booth. Above, Jenny Matz from The Academy of Arts & Sciences, shows a customer her project.

David