[QuadList] Quad Videotape Group News and Pictures--AMIA Philadelphia 2010

Gary Adams garyada at ix.netcom.com
Tue Nov 16 13:11:54 CST 2010

Nice shots David.  I love food pictures.  You even got a shot of my booth
behind Ted.  Ted had the good traffic though J

I will clarify the foldout from the magazine was indeed the RCA Broadcast
News.  All fit to print!

I didn't get a picture of his booth, but the ice cream made it to the
collection.

And while I don't normally like to send pictures of myself.  I am standing
at Penn's Landing. To the right of my eyeglass is Building 2-8 where I spent
a fair amount of time when doing time in Camden.  The other building (17, I
think) doesn't appear to be there anymore.

Apologize for the bandwidth.  Hope some will enjoy.  Gary