[QuadList] The Beatles, Washington D.C. 1964

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Wed Nov 17 07:55:24 CST 2010

Ed,

Ron states that it was a CBS truck that did the show from the stadium. Scott Thomas's posting mentioned CBS's involvement, which would make sense since Sullivan was a CBS show and that program just broke all records with The Beatles appearance (even though it was National General Corporation as the production company).  As far as the VTR location, I don't know yet.

Ron tells me also that, because of the non-color situation in Washington, the Burbank material was recorded in black & white. All apparently last minute decisions.

David