[QuadList] The Beatles, Washington D.C. 1964

Scott Thomas scottgfx at mac.com
Thu Nov 18 00:07:50 CST 2010

I noted at the end of the video was an art-card advertising the upcoming Beatles movie, "A Hard Day's Night". That movie was black & white.
Could there have been a conscious decision to record black & white so as not to upstage the film?

Probably more likely an equipment or money issue, but it was just a thought.
Now that I think about it more, even if it was recorded in color on videotape, that wouldn't preclude the kine-reels being made black & white.

Scot Thomas