[QuadList] Quad Masters of "In Concert"

David C. Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Sun Nov 28 21:53:26 CST 2010

I am familiar somewhat with the series and what's left, having
transferred what appears to be the only existing 2" original (of a
show shot in Ontario, California w/Norelco's), and several off-the-air
recordings (color) made in an East Coast City.

Have the individual call me Monday morning and I'll tell them what I
know, and who to talk to.

Best Regards,

David Crosthwait
DC Video
Archived Media Transfer and Re-mastering Services
177 West Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA. 91502
818-563-1073
818-563-1177 (fax)