[QuadList] Quad Masters of "In Concert"

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Sun Nov 28 20:25:20 CST 2010

I've been contacted by someone with a very special interest in locating any of the original quad tapes, either masters or distribution copies, of the early 70's ABC series "In Concert".  You may recall that this was one of the early programs that was simulcast on FM in stereo in selected markets.  If you know anything about the existance of these tapes, who owns the rights to them (yes I know this can be a very complicated issue), or anything else for that matter, please let me know and I'll put the interested party in contact with you.  I know this is probably a long shot, but the knowledge in this group is extensive!

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com