[QuadList] The Beatles, Washington D.C. 1964

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Nov 29 10:01:49 CST 2010

Remember though  what gives the TK 60 and some of the   UK cameras "that
distinctive look" are the  Taylor Hobson  (almost added Cooke but that was
from an earlier era...)lenses on the  front. They are large,  they have
really cool lens hoods,  and none of  my other US stuff looks  like it.   There
is nothing cooler  than a fully loaded and  hooded  60 turret!

They also made some longer than 8" lenses  that are cosmetic matches  for
the  2,3,5,and 8" you usually see.  I WANT SOME OF THESE. Also  there is
some shorter than 2" (35mm)  I would like one of these  too.

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web  Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

In a message dated 11/29/2010 5:32:08 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,