[QuadList] Smith splicer, etc.

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Thu Oct 14 16:36:09 CDT 2010

Bill:

I don't think there ever was an LBM demod for the AVR-2, although there are LBC AVR-2 board sets.  Many years ago (in the 70's) I used to run into this alot in the educational arena.  Tapes recorded on VR-1000 or VR-1100's that were not properly set up could easily make these kinds of tapes!  The good thing about the VR-1100 signal system is that while it can make incorrect recordings, it also is usually able to reproduce them properly without much trouble.  I still have one of them, but haven't run into tapes like that in a long time.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com