[QuadList] Quad Videotape Group--Upcoming gatherings--Oct. & November, 2010, NAB & AMIA, 2011

Gary Adams garyada at ix.netcom.com
Fri Oct 15 12:59:57 CDT 2010

I remember a quite good "Philly" a short walk from Building 2 in Camden, but
I'm sure both Building 2 and that restaurant don't exist any more.  Also
near the Liberty Bell, there would be many good places.  A few blocks South
is "South Street" where just about any bar will have great food.  Walk past
the bar to the hidden restaurant in the back.  I hope they are still there.
We can all walk to the river and look East to the most famous site where
many Quads were made.  We could even take the high speed line and pop up
exactly where they were made.  But I wouldn't recommend it.  Spent many cold
days and nights there.  Don't recommend the nights either.  Will be glad to
stick near the Liberty Bell.

Ted and David.  Since I actually have a booth at AMIA this time, I will
probably set up Wednesday evening after The Reel Thing.  Won't take long.
Don't know what your schedule would be.

Gary