[QuadList] Quad Videotape Group--Upcoming gatherings--Oct. & November, 2010, NAB & AMIA, 2011

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 16 13:51:56 CDT 2010

		On Oct 16, 2010, at 1:33 PM, David Crosthwait wrote:

 > Local teen dance shows are by far the most revealing insight into
the 60's American "youth generation"  movement that exist, in my
opinion. It's a lot more accurate than the network based shows. Here
are two frame grabs from some of those locally produced programs, both
with lovely TK 42 color images!

		I say:

	Thanks for the screen shots and the insights about Bob Whitney.  I
didn't know about him until long after the Now Explosion had faded
into a distant memory.
	The photos are wonderful.  Do you have any additional info on those
two pics?

	  					NBC Today Show, New York