[QuadList] Anyone recognize this magnetic film recorder??

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Sep 17 07:01:10 CDT 2010

Howard Dell, a "sometime BBC VT Editor" and member of the VTOldboys
website group in the UK is trying to determine the make of this machine.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_JIm38sWB7Qc/TI03egATGBI/AAAAAAAAAWI/47kwRZrjj9w/s1600/pic-2.jpg

They've blown up the image to read the nameplate, but can't get any
potential names that Google recognizes.

Howard contacted the CBSRetirees.com (CBS NYC engineers) webmaster who
posted it. Our member Harold Deppe, Jr. spotted it and thought the
Quadlist might know.

If someone has a clue, let me know and I'll pass it on to Howard.

Thanks,