[QuadList] Engineering links of potential interest--

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Sep 17 17:57:15 CDT 2010

Howdy, again...

An interesting video from the perspective of a tower climber-posted on
a Radio Business Report page—led me to this website, run by San
Francisco based engineer Russel Brown:

http://www.theonlineengineer.org/TheOLEBLOG/

Russ's blog reports he had to take the video down per the climber's
request regarding safety concerns from what's seen.

But it's on YouTube and hasn't been pulled down from all the folks
that posted it, like this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dae7DdfJ1ts

The main website is: http://www.theonlineengineer.org/v20/

Thought this would be useful for some on the list, especially if they
want to learn, have to explain, or train someone to deal with things
like analog video:
http://www.theonlineengineer.org/v20/Studio/Analog%20Video/index.html

or video sync:
http://www.theonlineengineer.org/v20/Videos/tls101analogsync.html

Russ has links to a variety of papers and tutorials on various topics.

If you have links that you think would be of interest or helpful, post
here.

We'll add them to the links page and also repost the entire links page
here from time to time so you can save it to disk and access faster.