[QuadList] Fun with a PCP-90 and AVR-2 at WRET-TV, Charlotte/Possible TR-70C motor service source

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Thu Sep 16 18:31:36 CDT 2010

Whoops...

Eyes not focused well. Brain not recognizing visual input. That's what
I get for staying up until 4am and getting up at 8.

The station signed on as WCTU-TV, and was Charlotte's first Indy, July
9, 1967. I gather WHKY, 14, Hickory, NC hit "ON" Feb. 14, 1968?

With a TRT-1B (if I recall correctly) that you used to run and that
David Crosthwait now has in Burbank? David's posted pix here of that
move.

Ted