[QuadList] OT-RCA MR-700 slant track recorder, 1961

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Thu Sep 16 18:46:45 CDT 2010

Ted:

The links below don't work for me.  They just go to a logo page for oldradio.com.  I looked at the site but could not find what you have described.

I have some RCA technical papers and pictures of the helical head assembly that was used.  Don't think it ever became a real product for television, but may have been used some for wideband recording.

Don