[QuadList] OT-RCA MR-700 slant track recorder, 1961

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Thu Sep 16 20:39:15 CDT 2010

Can't tell why the link's don't work. Both work for me, but that may
be from my cache.

Cliff B reports on OldVTRs that he mailed them to himself, then posted
to OldVTR's and they worked, but then so did the original links in my
e-mail to OldVTR's.

He said "???"

The head assembly is HUGE. Looks almost or slightly bigger than the
tape reels on the machine. I'm thinking that's a very long track that
would be really fun to keep a head in the center of.

Ted