[QuadList] Anyone recognize this magnetic film recorder??

Tony Quinn tony at tqvideo.co.uk
Fri Sep 17 12:58:31 CDT 2010

In message <90FD3557952E49D3B1A47C615CC017E3 at lusk100a>, Dennis Lusk
<dennislusk at mindspring.com> writes
>It looks like a Movieola film player to  me. The bottom bit an
>amplifier for optical or magnetic audio.
>
>Den,

What a great description of Howard ...
--
If one person has delusions, we call them psychotic. If, however, 1.5 billion
people have delusions we must apparently call them a religious group, and