[QuadList] OT: LA/Burbank: Need short loan of 35mm full-coat audio test tape or 3-track content to test MB51

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Apr 1 20:19:15 CDT 2011

Pre-NAB Greetings,

I'm trying to get an MWA MB51 magnetic film transport tested in
Chatsworth and the party with the machine doesn't have any 35mm
magnetic media.

Wondering whether anyone in the LA/Hollywood/Burbank/Chatsworth area
might have a short core with 35mm fullcoat test signals or audio on
it.  Full width or 3-track would work.

The material doesn't have to be lab test tape... just something that
has decently recorded signals to verify that the audio channels are
working and the mechanics aren't unstable.

The party with the machine can arrange a pickup in Burbank, etc.
possibly this evening or Saturday and return on late Monday or
Tuesday, or in our booth at NAB if you're going that way.

Thanks very much in advance.

E-mail to ted at flashscan8.us, text message or phone call to (530)
301-2931

Skype: 	TedLangdell