[QuadList] First microprocessor in a camera or first computer setup????? ...

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Sat Apr 9 20:07:03 CDT 2011

I think that the Marconi MK 8 was earlier than these.  I do not know  the
time line that well on cameras.

Chris Hill

In a message dated 4/9/2011 7:55:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
COURYHOUSE at aol.com writes:

First  microprocessor in a camera or  first computer  setup?????

We have the Ikegami HK-312    and  we have  the  RCA TK-47

And  we have  both in the  museum's collection here  so......  time to make
signs  write up pages etc.

Some have told me the RCA  was  first as a computer set up cam  and others
say the HK-312  and web references can be confusing as  well.

And  some  say  computer and  some  say  microprocessor...  I guess  what I
am looking for is a clarification  so  I  have  my facts  straight.

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

Please  trim posts to relevant info when replying!
Send QuadList list posts to  QuadList at quadvideotapegroup.com
Your subscribe, unsubscribe and digest  options are  here:
oup.com