[QuadList] Vintage vid photo gallery

Gideon4 gideon4 at summershome.co.uk
Sun Apr 10 09:50:08 CDT 2011

Hi Chuck

May I say very nice pictures too, and I was quite taken by the operational
ease of the gallery program, pity it's Apple.

Could I ask a favour too for my museum web site, could you send me (off
list) high res copies of the GE black & white cameras and the PSU.
particularly interested in the PSU as you rarely see pictures of those.

Look forward to seeing future postings

Brian Summers    brian at tvcameramuseum.org

www.tvcameramuseum.org