[QuadList] teleprompter stills neeeded stuff--Cart machine Identified, ca...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Apr 17 14:00:21 CDT 2011

Ted -  This is  WONDERFUL!     That is it! That is the Cart  tape!

What a great set of  links I will save those off  for  reference!

OK  I Need   One or more.  We  are building  a few  replicas one for then
museum,    one  to display at college and one to go up to Prescott on
display. One  unit   we would love to have working so we can copy over the old spot
 announcements.  the 1/2 tape I have converted. but may rerun   with a
better TBC .

We were given another set of cart machines the other day that are 19 rack
mount but seem to be  for smaller tapes and are  newer.... by  far.  not a
match but... of  course  we  accepted  them...

In a message dated 4/17/2011 11:31:38 A.M. US  Mountain Standard Time,