[QuadList] teleprompter stills neeeded stuff--Cart machineIdentified, ca...

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Sun Apr 17 17:14:19 CDT 2011

Good detective work Ted!  I do remember seeing that model now, but I never was around any of them.  I have a number of BE cart machines from their Dura Trak 90A series that are great machines, but they're much newer than these, coming from the end of the cart era.  Anyway, here's a pic of the machine in the storage rack mount.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com