[QuadList] QuadQuiz--April 1958

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sat Apr 2 23:10:59 CDT 2011

We have winners.  The Ampex brochure on the VR-1000B indicates it was
called the VR-1010 Color Accessory.

I'll defer to grayer heads than mine about Chris's answer re: changing
from field to frame pulse.  Seems logical given David's answer, unless
there was physical splicing of tape going before Ampex intro'ed its
unit.

RCA fans get to offer the next question.  Guy Spiller... are you game?

Ted

On Apr 2, 2011, at 7:01 PM, Don Norwood wrote:

> The Model 1010
>
> Don Norwood
> Digitrak Communications, Inc.
> www.digitrakcom.com