[QuadList] FREE Waveform and Vectorscope offer

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Sun Apr 3 20:35:55 CDT 2011

I'm cleaning out some items and have several Tek monitor scopes available ..... 4)ea  528A waveform, 1)ea  528 and 1)ea1420 Vectorscope.  One of the 528A's includes option WW which is the mod for use with 1" VTR's (remote control of sweep and sync by the VTR).  These are all in pretty nice shape, but haven't been used for some years.  Will they work perfectly???  Probably not, but for free, I'm not going to check them out.

All that being said, you will have to pay shipping.  I sent a couple more of these to the west coast (I'm in NC) a few months ago and the shipping was almost $40 (total for one box with 2 scopes).  So, I assume that would be about the worst case, with closer locations being less.

In the current market, these probably aren't worth anything unless maybe you are doing an authentic restoration of a 70's or early 80's machine, but I hate to throw things away, so I'm offering them here first.  If you have any interest, let me know off-list.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com