[QuadList] First microprocessor in a camera or first computersetup????? Iki - RCA?

altv at att.net altv at att.net
Sun Apr 10 15:51:20 CDT 2011

In the late 70's I worked in a truck out of Oklahoma City (KYTV) that had Marconi Mark VIII cameras.  I remember the EIC pulling out a drawer in the Remote Control Unit where all the motorized pots were located.  He ran his hand over all of them to turn them fully clockwise.  He then initiated the auto setup and we watched camera do it's thing.  As I recall it did a pretty good job, although they touched up the reg after the process was done.

Al Killion