[QuadList] Zin Family--Memorial Mass and memorial of choice

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Apr 29 11:44:54 CDT 2011

Hi, all...

I am happy to pass on any messages you may have for Ken and his
family.  Click here to do that.

You'll get a new e-mail window with an appropriate subject line to
help me sort messages.

The family has a memorial of choice, in lieu of flowers.  Contact me
off-list for details.  ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

I'll be attending the memorial Mass at 3 p.m. on Friday, May 6 at St.
Catherine of Alexandria Catholich Church in Morgan Hill, (south of San
Jose).

If you're "local" to the SF Bay Area I can also pass on the location
of the church. The family has a block of rooms at a nearby hotel for
those coming in from out of town.

I know that Ken and his family appreciate your prayers and thoughts.
In this sad time, your support is helpful.

Ted