[QuadList] VR2000 Question

Gary Adams garyada at ix.netcom.com
Mon Aug 8 16:54:22 CDT 2011

All I remember from the 1200 days, if the metal part of the armature
actually touches the electromagnet, it ultimately becomes magnetized and
will not release.  We put small Avery label dots between these so they never
touched and it stopped all the sticking relay issues.  May not be your issue
especially if the Ready button makes the motor behave different than the
play button.

Gary