[QuadList] VR2000 Question

LARRY leodham at centurylink.net
Mon Aug 8 16:56:10 CDT 2011

Hello Lee,

It could be the ready relay in the transport control chassis, or possibly the time-delay circuit.

That is my first impression.

I may have a spare transport control and panel schemetic.

I am sure there are several spare transport control chassis here if you find you need a part.

Larry Odham

Engr/Tech

TAMIS Archive

Knoxville, Tn.