[QuadList] VR2000 Question

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Mon Aug 8 18:21:26 CDT 2011

I assume that the end of tape switch on the tension arm shuts down the take
 up motors.  If that is the case or if you hit the stop button, then it is
in the control system.  Some good suggestions.  If other portions of  the
machine stop and like go into E to E mode, then look at maybe the Intersync
control lines.  something is telling it to keep the motors turning.  I  will
look at my VR-1200 books and the Intersync manual to see if there are any
hints.

Chris Hill
    WA8IGN

In a message dated 8/8/2011 5:38:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,