[QuadList] OT - ACE 25 booting

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Tue Aug 23 10:08:30 CDT 2011

H Gary,

Yes, good stuff from Scott and Don.

One of the three systems has a hard drive. I can hear it spin up and the head reads. After it hits on the hard drive, it then goes to the A and B floppies. And then nothing.

I do have a V6.2 DOS disk than can boot the ACE. But we have to get it to load the data from the disk.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747