[QuadList] OT: 5.9 Quake 35 miles S of Library of Congress-Culpeper, and 35 NNW of Guy Spiller's TR-70's in Midlothian

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Tue Aug 23 17:44:33 CDT 2011

Thanks for the update, Steve. Watching that wall ripple must have been
unsettling.

Glad nobody was hurt at the Loc, Culpeper.  Even a falling ceiling
tile can be dangerous.
I hope no Quad machines went rolling around.  Be curious to know
whether the SAMMA Robots kept on transferring without any glitches.

Ted