[QuadList] OT - ACE 25 booting

Scott Thomas scottgfx at mac.com
Thu Aug 25 01:07:24 CDT 2011

I didn't realize you had so many of the things. :) Yeah, if they ALL act the same... Then again, if there are any dissimilar metal connections anywhere, that could be a problem. I've dealt with Gold on Tin connections that corrode over time. Something to consider.

There's probably some button that needs to be pressed that will force the BIOS and boot-up displays at startup. If that doesn't exist, then there would, again, probably be a jumper somewhere. How could a tech ever diagnose a problem? Even on Mac systems, there are keys that can be pressed to see the full boot-up. (I think it's something like (Command-V). V is for Verbose)

Just a thought. Anyway, I'm curious how it goes. Could be worse, you could still have the CMX Edge. :)

Scott Thomas