[QuadList] Sugestions on how to clean sappers--3M had a cleaning process-...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Dec 19 19:22:03 CST 2011

WOAAA!  Are the "tape cops' going to  see  how   we  clean tapes!?   <grin!>

Ed#

In a message dated 12/19/2011 6:19:34 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com writes:

There is a 3M developed cleanup process--Vidipax acquired  it:
In doing some Googling about the topic, I ran across this notation that
originally came from the _vidipax.com_ (http://vidipax.com/)  website, but is
now on _http://online-storage.com/services/video-tape/_
(http://online-storage.com/services/video-tape/)

VidiPax™ has acquired from 3M™ the copyright to the  process used to
eliminate glue seepage caused by the foam padding used on the  flange of some
2-Quad reels.

Since the Vidipax that got that process doesn't exactly exist anymore, I
wonder whether that process info died with it... or whether 3M would share
the  info.

(I'll ask.  Don't hold your breath in the meantime, since it  may take some
time to find out whom to talk to.)

See separate posting about _Vidipax.com_ (http://vidipax.com/)  website