[QuadList] GRASS VALLEY GROUP 3240 proc amp manual needd and info on how ...

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Mon Dec 12 07:18:39 CST 2011

Ed

The quick answer is that you have three different versions that were
designed for three different types of installations.

I will get my books out and look for the exact information but here is the
short answer.

The basic unit is used for any type of situation where a proc amp is  used.

The one with the external reference is for use in a production / editing
room on the output of a switcher to provide a constant sub-carrier to
horizontal  sync phase relationship.

The one with the linearity corrector is designed for use at a transmitter
to correct any linearity errors in the transmitter.

What is the application that you intend for the unit?

There were also several different types of frames.  So how about a  picture
of the back and the modules when you get down to deciding what you want  to
do.

Chris Hill

In a message dated 12/11/2011 11:46:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,