[QuadList] GRASS VALLEY GROUP 3240 proc amp manual needdandinfo on how ...

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Mon Dec 12 18:38:02 CST 2011

Like Chris was saying, different applications require different procs. The 7510 was designed to hang on their output of a sat receiver or network feed to make sure the incoming signal was to spec. It has a switch that if you lost video, it cold switch to another source.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747