[QuadList] GRASS VALLEY GROUP 3240 proc amp manualneeddandinfoon how ...

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Mon Dec 12 19:35:15 CST 2011

Ed:

As Park pointed out earlier, TBC's include a proc amp.  I can't think of any that did not.  I haven't used that model, and a quick check of an old catalog doesn't show a picture of the unit, but if it has adjustments on it for video level, chroma level, setup, etc., then it has a proc amp.  That was one of their most basic models, but since Bill invented the digital TBC, I suspect that it does what it is intended to do.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com