[QuadList] Foam tape reel flanges-cleaning glue off of flanges and tape--NFSA found something that worked!

Chuck Reti cwreti at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 08:54:35 CST 2011

Slightly off-main-topic -
When I was a child, if I had the sniffles or worse, my mom, obviously drawing from experience in her past, would dab some Oil of Eucalyptus on my 'jammies at bedtime. It came in a small bottle from the neighborhood pharmacy. I still love that comforting aroma.

Chuck Reti
Detroit MI
WV8A

On Dec 20, 2011, at 12:09 AM, Ted Langdell <ted at quadvideotapegroup.com> quoted: