[QuadList] Lost and Found 2" quad alert (yes it was a 2")

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu Dec 22 10:31:28 CST 2011

I this  case it  sounds like a legal tape removal?

But....
I imagine there are a few  things stashed out  there...    you have to
realize though... in  theory had  they caught people taking tapes home ( as many
times  happened)  they could have been bagged for misappropriation  of
government, studio, school or company property depending on where they worked
or  something.....  remember  what that reel of tape cost back  then.....
and remember....as a general rule in the government and   educational
environment there is no such thing as  ... throwing away of  assets... they
generally have to go though an auction process..

thank  goodness  some  were brave enough  to nick a  reel or  two every so
often!

Ed#

In a message dated 12/22/2011 1:22:51 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,