[QuadList] AFRTs Germany-Park's pix (was Super Bowl IVideotape-Could an A...

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 19:00:43 CST 2011

Or as the CBC says

Royal Canadian Air Farce!

Actually one of the TV shows they air.

Chris Hill
    WA8IGN

In a message dated 2/8/2011 6:39:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
park at videopark.com writes:

Heck,  the place was run by the Air Force!

Best,
Park
U.S. Army veteran

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747
Home: 541-476-6657
2" Quad and 1" "C" transfers
Visit us: _http://www.videopark.com_ (http://www.videopark.com/)

On Feb 8, 2011, at 3:35 PM, Don Norwood wrote:

Hi Ted:

We certainly didn't worry too much back then about OSHA type problems,  but
I couldn't help but notice the right hand VR-1100 was parked directly in
front of the fire extinguisher sign!

Don