[QuadList] one inch quad

Tomislav Marjanovic Tom.Marjanovic at t-online.de
Mon Feb 28 11:16:00 CST 2011

Hi, Wayne Watson

It was not a bad dream. I have seen the very the same one inch quad. My
recall is similar. Not only the small Video Head but, all the Tape
Transport looked alike a very small Ampex quad!
As the matter of fact, when I went by the both i have not see it but,
heard a typical quad sound and turned back to be surprised to see it. As
you have mentioned - let me you your text - there was nobody there at
that time that could speak enough English to tell anything about it.

As I recall, it was one day before opening of the NAB Show. During the
Show I went back to see this "baby quad" but, it was not there any
more!

Wayne, it was nice to chat with you.
Regards,
Tomislav F. Marjanovic