[QuadList] ½" 7-track FM Instrumentation recorder

Dave Sieg dave at zfx.com
Tue Feb 1 14:12:15 CST 2011

I used to have two of the Ampex FR600, which was a 1" 14 track machine but
you could rotate the tape guides 180 degrees and use it as a 1/2" 7 track
machine.
These came from NASA in Huntsville.  I recently was contacted by an
individual with one of these he was trying to get rid of.
Contact me off-list and I'll send you his email address.

--
Dave Sieg, President, ZFx inc.
www.zfx.com      www.linkedin.com/in/davesieg