[QuadList] Super Bowl I Videotape-Could an Armed Forces Network bicycle tape be in some dark warehouse?

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Feb 7 14:17:50 CST 2011

Cool pix, Park.

On Feb 7, 2011, at 10:12 AM, C. Park Seward wrote:

> I will ask what happened to the AVR-1 from Ramstein. This pic is
> from 1975.

Looks like IVC Blue (900 series) next to the AVR-1's Ampex Gray.

In the back corner, it looks like the microscope eyepiece of a Smith
Splicer sticking out from between the racks and just to the right of
that, a second generation Ampex Quad peeking out from behind a film
island camera.

Interesting way of staging Quad tapes.  Seems like "we're marking
territory, here."

Thanks for the pic and background.

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com